Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finding the Blue Hydrangeas

I knew I'd seen blue hydrangeas blooming in town and so I looked around the next time I took "the walk" - a circle route with a hill for cardio-vascular fitness that can be walked in 45 minutes to an hour depending on whether we're serious or meandering. And the view was so spectacular that despite all my busy-ness last Wednesday I brought the camera and snapped.

Here is a random selection.

Tappi should have looked like this!


Across the fields...

Looking down little side streets...


Against the cafes...

And across the river...

The Purple version - for Sarah Anne!

For a slide show of our magnificent Ajigasawa flowers (with special emphasis on the hydrangeas) go to "The Walk".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are so beautiful. I hope I'll be able to see Japan in spring and summer some time soon

Laurie Elliot said...

I hope so, too! :-) Come back soon!

Ashley Taylor said...

Beautiful pictures, thanx for sharing!

Laurie Elliot said...

You're welcome!

I'm so glad you enjoyed them!