Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tea Parties Again - Eva, Where Are You?

My niece is sending me photos again. This time a "tea party" out of my past. I think it was snowing . Or maybe it was raining. And it was probably 2002 because Eva was with us. My sister was checking out coffee shops around the prefecture before they made Cafe Iris... this was a nice little Cafe in Aomori City somewhere.

Naomi, me, Mary, Bethany, Sarah

Back Row: ? , Eva

It brings back such memories of good times. Eva, where are you? We miss you!

2 comments:

Nick said...

You could just say, "Eva is in the back row on the right." That might be more prudent. ;)

Laurie Elliot said...

You know what, Nick? I'm going to miss you when you leave, too!

I always get these "Elijah attacks" in the spring. "Only I am left!"... which isn't entirely true. There's always a few people left at turnover.

Are you going to write back and tell us what you're doing when you leave?!