Saturday, November 08, 2008

Where did today go? ...

I feel like today just disappeared! I didn't DO anything....

Well, that's not really true. I walked along the river with Mary and Yae (the dog) this morning. I translated the Thanksgiving Camp Ad into English. I mailed them to regulars of the English Fellowship at Hirosaki Gospel Church. I learned how to add an event to Facebook and added the Thanksgiving Camp as an event. I uploaded the photos of the 07 Winter English Camp. I even had a Bible Study with someone this afternoon.

Thanksgiving Camp

But I didn't follow my usual morning routine. I got dressed but I didn't put my earrings on (my one vanity - I don't feel dressed without them) and I'm not entirely sure that I ever combed my hair. I didn't study. I didn't do anything on my to do list ... and the real issue is: I'm not ready for tomorrow!

No comments: