Saturday, January 03, 2009

No snow, no show ... no camp!

Sadly, Snow Camp was canceled.

But I have lots of ideas and so do Bruce and Miho Truss... so we're going to see if we can't change our corner of the world. Cheerfully...

I had a good laugh this morning when I viewed this:

One of our recent OMF guests (a Bible school student) sent it. And I find it sums up exactly what I've been thinking about lately. So many pastors (and a lot of other people, too!) push for change and get a mass exodus. They think its because people don't like change, but that's crazy. If people don't like change, why do advertisements abound with words like "NEW!"

Of course its WAY over the top! But this CRAZY video contains the seed of an important truth I sometimes forget when I see a need for change.

No comments: