Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Photos - at last

I meant to upload these photos directly after Easter. But I was busy with school, the photos were on two separate cameras... and to be perfectly honest, when I realized almost no one signed on to view the promised photos on Thursday - the day I had promised them for - there didn't seem to be any hurry...


Holy Week 2009

We have a friend who always took photos of the flowers and the food. And you will notice that these photos are much the same. They are largely of the food.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed seeing the pics of my wonderful aunt and uncle and my lovely cousin. Sarah M

*cq* said...

Food & flowers are interesting but it's always the people that plays the central role. Food & flowers are just less shy and they're not worried about having their pictures taken and posted on the internet ;p

miss u guys. of course, the food & flowers too.

Laurie (and John) Elliot said...

Wish both of you ladies and been with us!

(I'm still waiting for you to come help again one of these days, Sarah!)

Anonymous said...

I just found out last night that I was accepted for a TESOL course I applied for. So I will be in PA for the month of June studying... really looking forward to it! There will be eleven students besides myself-possibly friends or friends of friends. Sarah Mae

Laurie (and John) Elliot said...

That's great, Sarah. We'll be praying for you.