Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Photos - at last

I meant to upload these photos directly after Easter. But I was busy with school, the photos were on two separate cameras... and to be perfectly honest, when I realized almost no one signed on to view the promised photos on Thursday - the day I had promised them for - there didn't seem to be any hurry...


Holy Week 2009

We have a friend who always took photos of the flowers and the food. And you will notice that these photos are much the same. They are largely of the food.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed seeing the pics of my wonderful aunt and uncle and my lovely cousin. Sarah M

*cq* said...

Food & flowers are interesting but it's always the people that plays the central role. Food & flowers are just less shy and they're not worried about having their pictures taken and posted on the internet ;p

miss u guys. of course, the food & flowers too.

Laurie Elliot said...

Wish both of you ladies and been with us!

(I'm still waiting for you to come help again one of these days, Sarah!)

Anonymous said...

I just found out last night that I was accepted for a TESOL course I applied for. So I will be in PA for the month of June studying... really looking forward to it! There will be eleven students besides myself-possibly friends or friends of friends. Sarah Mae

Laurie Elliot said...

That's great, Sarah. We'll be praying for you.