Friday, December 18, 2009

Grandchild # 4, Grandson #1

I suppose I should have noted it sooner but photos have been slow in coming...

渡邊海 (Kye Watanbe)

Daughter #1 had a son last Friday. He is already well-adored by his big sister! (And everyone else I think. ) But since his father is working both Christmas AND New Year it will be awhile until my husband and I get to see him. Sigh... I wish they lived a little closer! We like babies!

But the water between us (Tsugaru Strait) is a considerable impediment.

3 comments:

Tim and Susan said...

Congratulations. Didn't even know A and J were expecting!!! Happy for you and them.

Laurie Elliot said...

Luke and Yuko are expecting again, too!

Carey said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful, I hope all are doing well.
Luke and Yuko are expecting #3?
Congrats again!