Saturday, January 02, 2010

Tonight as I was working on photos I mentioned to Jean-Marc, our most recent house guest that our photography is rather random... if we remember, we grab the camera and shoot. And he said, "So you're just like everybody else." And perhaps we are.


Winter Living English Camp at ACC
December 27 - 30, 2009
But if anyone who was there took better shots I'll gladly add them to this collection. (Then maybe I can subtract some of the less than quality shots in this album.)

3 comments:

Nick said...

Good to see those same boys came again! Did you have any Seiai students come? One of them looks very familiar.

Tim and Susan said...

Your slide show is great. Someday you'll have to tell me how you do it. I've tried before and can't quite wing it, but I'm not very techy. I am sure many were blessed by camp.

Laurie Elliot said...

Yes, one girl from Seiai... Saya.

Mr. Osawa sent her. And she brought a Hirodai student.