Wednesday, October 09, 2019

I did finish!

As those who get our newsletter already know, I did make my deadline for the Kanji course. In fact, I finished one week ahead of schedule!

Sadly this does not equal having attained the level of literacy I would like to attain and maintain as an adult member of society! But it does mean I have the tools now. I just need to “keep on keeping on.”

I  suppose I should also mention that I have not been updating here because it is no longer possible to publish photos in blogs I write offline.

Unfortunately the “Open Live Writer” people have given up trying to stay ahead of Google/Blogger incompatibility issues.

If anyone has found a good offline composer please let me know. There are days when I  positively itch to stand on my soapbox again!

No comments: