Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm a happy lady!

I was dragged into the computer age kicking and screaming. Protesting all the way. But as my family will tell you, I'm now hooked. Well, what they'll actually tell you is that I'm an addict!


The trouble is... I'm actually rather good at it. I LOVE figuring things out. I can't stop until I've solved the problem.

Recovering my data - that's my old hard drive to the right!

With a little advice from my friends - and a lot of fiddling - I've retrieved most of my data and mail from my old PC. It was a bit touch and go with the mail though and, believe me(!), mail is important to missionaries - at least this missionary.

I thank God for my friends. And I thank him for helping me find my address book! Tomorrow I'll write to my praying friends. Tonight I'm a happy lady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad it's all sorted out! Now don't forget to keep backups! :p You can even use your old hard disk to keep important stuff on.