Monday, September 14, 2009

Almost missed it!

Ad for Lifeline Rally at ACC

I read Japanese but its not like English. In English I can take it all in a sweep... Not Japanese.

So when I first glanced at this ad I set it aside without registering the fact that it was taking place at Aomori Christian Center. We love ACC! We love the way it draws Christians from many churches together on neutral ground. So we try to support every event that takes place there.

Fortunately, I did hang one of the leaflets on the church bulletin board. Our church organist is a devoted fan of Mr. Iwabuchi who will be singing at this event at 2 PM on Saturday, October 3rd AND she feels the same way about ACC as we do.

So we're all going... and hoping that many others from Aomori Prefecture will join us!

No comments: